Are you a game enthusiast? Do you like free-to-play games? If your answer is yes, you are at the right place. I introduce you to an interactive game called “Fortnite”. This is a three-dimensional free-to-play game that has been optimized for speed and it has awesome features.
If you want to try it out, the following are the steps you can follow to install it on Mac, PC, Xbox and PS4.
You can easily download this game on your PC or Mac from the official Epic Games website. However, you need to create an Epic Game account using your email or social network account. If you are a Mac OS X Yosemite user, you need to update to version 10.10.5 or later for the launcher to run successfully. For correct installation, follow the following steps:
- Launch your favorite browser (Safari for Mac, Firefox, chrome, internet explorer and opera for other operating systems).
- Type or copy and paste https://www.epicgames.com/fortnite/en-US/buy-now/battle-royale on the search bar of your browser and then hit enter on your keyboard to navigate to the website.
- When the website has fully loaded, go to the “Download” link which is located at the bottom left of the page.
- You will be asked to either sign in or create a new account. If you have an account, simply login. If you don’t have an existing account, signup with one of your social media accounts. It can be either Facebook or Google plus social networks.
- Verify your account to confirm that you are not a bot then download Epic Games Launcher.
- Open the launcher then login with your social media account then go to the Fortnite link and install it.
- The installation process will take some time depending on your internet connection speed.
When the installation is complete, launch the game and enjoy.
If you have Xbox, downloading the game is easy.
- Just go to the homepage of your Xbox then type “Fortnite” in the search bar.
- The autosuggestion feature will display a list of Fortnite games below the search bar.
- Select the one titled “Fortnite: Battle Royale” on Xbox store and click install.
- Your Xbox will take some time to install the game.
Once the installation process is finished, you are ready to go!
If you have a PS4, I have good news for you. This game does not require a PlayStation Plus subscription fee to install it. You can easily download “Fortnite” on your PS4 in the following steps:
- Navigate to PS4 main menu then go to PS Store.
- Type “Fortnite” on the search bar then select “Fortnite: Battle Royale” from the suggestions.
- When “Fortnite” page loads, click download button to install the game.
- The download process will take some time and you can easily check its progress on the notifications icon.
When download is complete, you are good to play!
Fortnite is an interactive game that requires a good internet connection to download and install successfully. A player of any age can easily install the game from online game stores. However, if you don’t know the correct steps to follow in order to get the game from a genuine website, you risk installing viruses in your machine. You can follow the steps highlighted above and enjoy playing the game on your machine provided it has enough memory to accommodate it.